Our team of trusted higher education professionals are eager to work with candidates and institutions to provide quality placement and valued process in higher education search. These individuals bring years of higher education experience in various administrative and leadership positions, therefore they understand the value that search firms and consultants offer to both candidates and institutions. Please reach out to one of our experienced consultants today to learn more about our highly efficient, cost-effective model of higher education search.
Internet/Social Media Vetting, Background Checks and Vetting Report Coordinator
- Masters in Homeland Security & Emergency Management from Auburn University in Montgomery – 2015
- Bachelors in Political Science from Campbellsville University 2011
- Employed as an Intelligence Analyst with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency
- Alison is married to Dustin Duncan and they have a daughter, Adelyn.
- BS in Finance with minor in Personnel Management from Jacksonville State, graduated December 1986.
- Currently Employed at Sylacauga Ambulance Services - Billing Manager
- Tracy has two daughters and a grandson – Sawyer
Database Support, Advertising, Social Media Marketing
- Bachelors in Political Science from Auburn University in Montgomery – May 2017
- Employed as Scheduling Coordinator for the Hon. Kay Ivey, Governor, State of Alabama
- Office Manager – Higher Education Leadership Search
- Bachelors in Office Administration, Jacksonville State University – May 1984
- Denise is married to Alan and they have two daughters and one granddaughter.
Office: 256 239 2305
- Bachelors in Business Administration with Computer Information Technology concentration from UNA - 2006
- Masters in Business Administration from UNA - 2013